Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sajin is a no. 1 despicable fellow, says Mahinda!

Sajin is a no. 1 despicable fellow, says Mahinda!


Lankanewsweb.netSep 29, 2015
“When I got Sajin close to me, my eldest brother Chamal, who is like my father, told me, ‘Don’t let him got close to you’. Basil and Gota said the same thing. Shiranthi pleaded with me and said I would be in big trouble. How many times my lads were going to attack him? I did not allow them. This fellow used my weaknesses to get me to dance to his tunes,” an angry and dejected former president and Kurunegala district MP Mahinda Rajapaksa told a group of persons who visited him at his Mirihana home recently.

As the group arrived there, Rajapaksa had been trying to telephone someone. Failing in his attempts, he threw the phone aside and said, “Now, they do not answer my calls. Those days, they asked my permission even to go to the toilet, pariah dogs. Everyone is the same. Since morning, I have been trying to contact Sajin to know what he told the CID, because we should know that. My lawyers told me to get the information. Today, I gave him more than 20 calls. This fellow did not answer any of them.”
“Those days, Shiranthi called Sajin the baggage boy. True, it was him who volunteered to take my baggage when I went abroad. His men took his baggage and he took my baggage. He deceived me completely. I did not take even five cents from any of those companies. It was them who sold me and earned money. Now, he even obtained bail by selling me. Whatever he says, those in this government will not send me to prison. When we were in power, we helped them many times, reached deals. For others to learn a lesson, I will ruin Sajin,” the ex-president said.