Friday, August 31, 2018

Love speaks…bold, brilliant and beautiful: A look at Iranian women

Iran is a wonderful country with rich history, stunning architecture, breathtaking nature, kind and helpful people, though with loads of strict rules controlling social life. 

by Anwar A Khan-

( August 24, 2018, Dhaka, Sri Lanka Guardian) Iran is a land of rich history, culture, and beautiful Persian women. Iran which was famous as Persia is one of the oldest civilisation on the earth. The country is also renowned for its exotic beauty. Persian girls have fair skin and black hair, which is a killer combination. Most of the Iranian Woman inherited the genes of Caucasus, Middle East, Central Asians, South Asian and Africa.
Persian women are very romantic, intelligent, caring and straightforward. They care more about their beauty and very particular about their dressing style. Well if you are looking single Iranian woman and wanted to date her then your chances are pretty low, as they want the best life partner. If you can find Iranian Girlfriend, then you don’t have to worry about your food, as they are very good at cooking traditional Iranian dishes.
The moment I entered the country sometime in 2015, I was very eager to see, more than anything else, the women of Iran. And that’s how my entire trip went, that’s all I mostly remember from Iran…how amazingly beautiful the women of Iran are. How much grace, how much elegance they have, how they have mastered the art of being beautiful under the restrictions of a dress code. They are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And I confess that what seemed at the beginning a cool thing to do, wearing a hijab, it became at the end of my trip a burden. And if wearing it is not a personal choice, then my heart bends towards all the women who are obeying rules that do not represent their choices.
Persian is one of the oldest Indo-European languages in the world. It’s soft-sounding, romantic and full of passion. For Iranians, poetry plays a significant part in their culture, and they study it as part of the curriculum from a young age at school.
Iranians consider the eyes as the most beautiful part of one’s face. No wonder, they are totally correct. They apply good eye makeup so that the onlooker’s full attention is directed to the eyes. This makes them look more appealing and beautiful. Eye liner, primer, kajal, kohl and eye shadow, all these eye products should be applied properly to make their eyes look more dramatic and beautiful.
Iran is a wonderful country with rich history, stunning architecture, breathtaking nature, kind and helpful people, though with loads of strict rules controlling social life. In principle, separate wedding parties for men and women, no kissing and touching in public, secret dates, staying reserved about matters of sexuality. However, I suppose young Iranians must have found their way how to live with this phenomenon. Young people are usually so witty and courageous in overcoming any obstacles in love.
I wanted to know more. How Iranians fall in love, get married, how they live their love lives in Iran. Luckily, I have some Iranian friends who answered my curious questions, “It is very rare that a girl would flirt with a boy. Iranian girls want to be chased. If a girl shows affection towards a man, she does it very decently. She would try to get closer to the guy and talk to him, but she would never behave too pushy. This scenario happens mostly when the guy is rich or very handsome. I remember, there was a girl at university who was interested in me. So, I asked her why she likes me. She replied that I am a sarbazir, which means something like looking down, not flirting with girls but focusing on my studies. University is basically a public place, where people often talk behind your back if you date someone. So, I preferred not to date anybody that time.”
The young ladies I saw and spoke are surely not enough to express the immensity of their beauty, as I was busy staring with my mouth open many times and couldn’t focus on taking pictures of women who were passing by. Many times I felt uncomfortable to ask for pictures, as probably they would not understand why I am so fascinated about their beauty, and many were shy or embarrassed thinking they cannot be beautiful because of the hijab they have to wear. But to me they seemed even more beautiful without hijab.
The most common question I have been asked was how do I feel about wearing a hijab, what do I think about it, and most of them were telling me apologetic that it is not their choice to wear it but they have to… I thought maybe that’s the price they have to pay for their majestic beauty.
And so, for all the women of Iran, I bow in front of their beauty, I bow in front of their grace, I bow in front of their everyday fight to conquer again the pride to be a beautiful woman. I had the opportunity to meet a middle-aged Iranian woman. Her name is Ms. Leila Hatami (means glorified and a legendary female character). She is an inspiration to me because of her exotic beauty, becharming or amazeballs! In Iran most of people do not know why they should cover themselves, they assume that this coercion is not compatible with their freedom. There are plenty of men who appreciate the exotic, charming, and passionate nature of Iranian women!
From the moment I first laid eyes on her, I knew she was a perfect match for me. I love everything about her. Meeting her had been the highlight of my life. I want to spend all my tomorrows finding out more and more reasons to be in love with her. Her beauty mesmerized me. Her sense of humour put a smile on my face. Her kindness and compassion filled me with awe. Thank you for being all that I could ask for in a woman and so much more.
Life is so much richer and more fulfilling since I met her. She filled a void in my heart that no one else could ever fill. I love her! Through all of life’s mountaintops and valleys, I was so blessed to be able to share this roller coaster of life with her for a few days. When I have to spend time apart I miss everything about her. I miss all those intimate moments we have shared, and I can’t wait until we can be together again.
Before I met her, I didn’t truly understand what it meant to love someone. Now that we were together I could not imagine what life would be like without her. I am giving my heart now and forever. My goal is to make sure that I always made her feel loved, appreciated, and accepted. No other woman in the world can hold a candle to her beauty, charm, and grace. I was so grateful that we were together! I cherish every memory we had ever made together and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us. I love her so much! I ask from the great and merciful God to send her happiness and heath.
-The End –